Subject: [Leica] stiff shutter release
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:38:41 -0700

My Leica III has a somewhat stiff shutter release compared to my IIIf. It requires more pressure to release the shutter and is harder to handhold without camera movement as a result. If I photograph any dead animals at a slow speed they look like they are trying to get away.

Any fix-it-yourself types out there know of a home remedy that will work? Tripods need not apply.

Thanks,

Robert