Subject: Re: [Leica] Snapshot
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:52:08 -0700

lea wrote:

> Oh my God that's funny.
>

><Snip>

Talk about a strange objectification of women as in this women is rendered here
in color as an amazing object with the captions on two walls making is very interesting.
I really did think it was almost surreal the way that women looked on that booth
and i did think it was funny as well as excellent.
And i really did think it was deep. I'd not underestimate this shot!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/