Subject: Re: [Leica] Meter Choices, anyone?
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:22:17 -0500

Annie,

The Sekonic L-508 is the meter I use and I love it. Bought it a couple years ago
for work with the zone system but also use it in my studio. It's hot. Get
one...you won't be sorry.

It has a zippy neck strap AND a belt loop. I am a small-boned woman as well and
can sooooo understand what you say about it sometimes being hard to hold all the
wonderful tools of the photo trade. But they are fun to have and to use.

My motto is: If you've got it, spend it. Then shoot like mad.
Lea