Subject: [Leica] looking for Chris in Santa Fe
From: Kenneth Geter <kgeter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:52:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm looking for a photographer named Chris (95% sure it's Chris) in
Santa Fe, NM who photographed the St. John's College reunion
festivities a couple of weeks ago.  He said he was on the LUG, and I
didn't get a chance to ask some questions about his M6 outfit and would
like to now via email.  If you're out there Chris, please email me at
my yahoo address.  Thanks!

Ken Geter
kgeter@yahoo.com

=====