Subject: RE: [Leica] photography of dead animals and goth chyx
From: "Gerhard Paulman" <gerhardp@inch.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:42:51 -0400

Yeah, they do make a clanging sound when they connect with the ball.

The other fun thing on the weekend, aside from the relentless softball
playing, was that the little one (not the one with the aluminum bat, the
other one) climbed up on a chair so that he could get to my IIIf, which was
on the dresser next to the chair.

He held it up very professionally, looked through the viewfinder pointing it
at me, and pressed the shutter release. (the film hadn't be advanced, so
there is no picture)

His father almost died, jumped up and said, 'no, that's a very expensive
camera'.  Gregory just replied matter of factly, 'take picture'.  He wasn't
even close to dropping it, the IIIf holds very well, even in the hands of 2
1/2 year olds.<g>

Gerhard