Subject: Re: [Leica] M Classics Bag
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:19:56 -0500

director@ubi.edu (Lucien)7/17/011:09 PM

> My problem with that bag are those 3 leather straps.
____________________

I love this list as proof of how "personal" "our" gear becomes. I
LOVE the M Classic BECAUSE of the 3 straps. Depending on where I
have things in the bag, and what sort of photography I'm doing,
the 3 straps allow me to pick which straps to "close" allowing
easy access to"
    1. Either end (middle strap closed)
    2. Left and Middle (right strap closed)
    3. Right and Middle (left strap closed)
    4. Left only (middle and right closed)
    5. Right only (middle and left closed)
    6. Secure (all straps closed)
    7. Fast and furious (all straps opened - but the snaps on
right and left allow for quick one-handed closure.

George