Subject: [Leica] re- cleaning
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:37:50 -0700

i have to agree, the Residual Oil Remover (ROR) that Brenda Olesin
used on my M6 at leica day actually left a large amount of residue on
my viewfinder window and eyepiece.

i went right home and got out my Clearsight and brought the camera
back to 'normal'. Brenda also was indeed using a can of compressed
air to blow out my Leica. I would never do this, I bought a nice
Bergeon Swiss made air blower bulb for watch makers that i use
instead. Upon close inspection, after Brenda was through with my
Leica, there was a new dust spec in the viewfinder...

See, it seems that I care more for my Leica than Leica itself...

- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristantom.com/>