Subject: Re: [Leica] part-time photography (was: Should I buy a Noctilux?)
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:16:34 +0800

rei,

I have two boys under 3 and know what you mean. However with a little
training they are now my favorite practice photo subjects and I shoot at
least two rolls a week of them.  Lately I have been using the Rollei
6008i/110mm Zeiss at f/2 with Superia 100 and diffused window light.
Talk about bokeh king!!

Ray