Subject: Re: [Leica] Sucked in by the R8
From: Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:32:29 -0400

I love them both, but, on balance, the R8 isn't as persistent about reminding me
about stuff I haven't quite got around to getting done yet. :-)

Barney

Message from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Sucked in by the R8)
Message from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Sucked in by the R8)