Subject: Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling of a new contributor
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:43:10 -0600

And I will add a very good one too. I have had the pleasure of purchasing
parts for my tandem from Peter. A unfortunate misunderstanding arose and
Peter patiently worked with me until the problem was resolved.

John Collier

Peter has used his full name several times in the past so he was not trying
to be anonymous. This is easily checked using the archives. I occasionally
use JBC instead of my full name as well and I do not think it is a problem.

If someone posts an opinion different than ours, attacking the poster serves
only to undermine our own credibility.

JBC

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling of a new contributor)