Subject: [Leica] PAW 25,26,27 and mosquitos
From: John Bohner <johnbohner@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:58:53 -0700

Well, Doug of the LA LUGers posted his PAW so I quess I need to get caught
up also.
Visit me at http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/index.htm to
see what I've been up to.  comments are welcome but I follow the disgest so
it may take a bit if you are looking for a response from me.
I would have liked a danker, wetter look to week 26 but in an entire week
in the Olympic Penninsula all we got was sunshine, clear skies and light
balmy puffs of wind.  Rainforest? My aunties petunias are wetter.  And not
one mosquito either!

You folks sure are nice.  Not one Leica fanatic called me on 5 pages of
miss speeled Summicron text.

John