Subject: RE: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification
From: David Degner <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:52:35 -0400

After trying a few months of nature photography I found that it is easier
to track animals that have been mortally injured.  Just a tip to other
beginning nature photographers: ride a bike along a well used road looking
in the gutter for remnants of animals.  So far I have nice pictures of a 5
foot long snake, a few robins, a squirrel and a few possums and I didn't
have to spend money on expensive zoom lenses.

At 05:08 PM 7/16/2001 -0400, you wrote:
> > I tried a tie wrap and it just dosn't feel good.  Having the wire go all
> > the way around the focusing ring feels a little disconcerting and could
> > mess up my Zen.
>You've got it all wrong, David.  The tie wrap goes around the hefty bag that
>holds the dead squirrel you just scooped up.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <> (Re: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification)