Subject: [Leica] M Classics Bag
From: "Stan Snowball" <stan.snowball@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:23:23 +0200

About four weeks ago I took delivery of an M Classics bag
(www.mclassics.com) that I learned of from Hans Pahlen's site
(http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/leica.htm). I was immediately
impressed by the quality of construction - really superb. I was looking for
a bag that with minimal  padding that would hug close to the body; this one
fits the bill perfectly.  After having used it for a month, I've found the
way the strap is attached to the rear of the bag allows it to hang at just
the right angle, making access to the contents very easy and the broad
leather shoulder pad means it's really comfortable to carry.

Most of all, it's the perfect size - for me at least: It easily carries a
couple of bodies a body and three lenses and there's room for a seperate
meter, films magazine/notebook etc. I'd ceratinly recommend anyone who is
looking for a bag to check this one out. Great service by the way from Seth
Levine at M Classics.

Stan.