Subject: [Leica] Re: cleaning...
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:11:58 -0700

ClearSight is reasonably new and makes ROR seem like well used dish water.
Try it. You "will" like it.

I have a small bottle and one of their cloths in a zip lock bag, in my
darkroom, each of my camera bags (LF, MF, 35mm), and one in my office. Yes
sir yes sir five bags full...

Jim (used ROR for many years, but no more) Brick

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: Re: cleaning...)
Message from "CHANG, CHUNG" <CCHANG@gc.cuny.edu> ([Leica] cleaning...)