Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday for sale: M6 TTL 0.85 Chrome
From: Joong-Chul Lee <lee56702@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

Marvin,

I am the original owner but another buyer already
contacted me and he will let me know what he is going
to do until tomorrow evening. If I don't have any
response from him, I will let you know. As for the
lens, I have 50 summicron and 35 summicron asph ( all
black and latest version). If you are interested in
both lenses, let me know. They are in mint- or mint
condition.

Thanks,
lee.....