Subject: [Leica] Re: Should I buy a Noctilux?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:16:38 -0400

Karen,

It is a simple question. Will you need the speed? The Noct' is not quite up
to Summicron standards under normal shooting conditions, but it is very,
very close.

Don't underestimate the Noct' capabilities, but it is very heavy if you
carry it around all day.

I have both the Noctilux and the Summicron. The Summicron gets the bulk of
the work but I find the Noctilux indespensible in low light.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>