Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens CLA was: 90mm Tele-Elmarit Redux
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:24:29 -0400

> I wonder if a 'tune up' by either might improve a brand
> new lens delivered by Leica.

I may be finding out; if so, I'll let you know.  My (relatively--since Feb.)
new 75 summilux misfocuses at min. distance (as do many samples from what I
hear).  I sent it to NJ last month, but this was likely a mistake as I
bought it gray (I'd really like it back within the year).  So I've left
Brenda a couple of messages now asking to get this one back; once I have it
again, I'll send it off to JVS.

Dan