Subject: Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling an M6
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com> wrote:
> This is made possible by what I consider Canon's greatest innovation:
> Custom Function Four.

The newer Nikon bodies do this too. But it only works best with a limited set
of lenses.

With my older Nikon, I find I use the AF to get close, then switch to manual,
and shoot. It's not as fast as the Canon way, but it's good enough for me. I
find that it's impossible for me to judge focus in Canon viewfinders anyway, so
I may as well stick with the Nikon bodies that I like. As always, YMMV.

Pete