Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:have a beer, NOW: mosquitos! ;-)
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:43:39 -0700

Ted:

I've been fighting similar mosquito problems for years.
Two things seem to help:

(1) Years ago I noticed that mosquitoes would sometimes bypass me to land on
people they found more attractive. One girl in particular was a real magnet.
I married her.

(2) Failing method #1,  you can move from the frozen north to a desert or a
mountain. Mosquitoes don't seem to last long in the deserts, and they fly so
slowly in high mountains that you can nurse your single malt while watching
them struggle in the thin air and then pick them off as they pause to catch
their breath.

Hope this helps,

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS:have a beer, NOW: mosquitos! ;-))