Subject: [Leica] Artscape in Baltimore
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:39:51 -0400

Every year Baltimore throws a big outdoor bash called Artscape: plenty of
art (photos, sculpture, paintings), crafts, music, food and sun.  It's
taking place this weekend, and I just spent all day shooting 22 rolls of
color slide film there (all with the 35/1.4 and 50/2 Leica M lenses on the
Hexar RF (my M6 is in NJ under repair).

It will continue tomorrow (Sunday) from noon to 10 pm; if any of you can
make it, I urge you to do so, and bring plenty of film--it is a
photographer's feast, trust me.

Dan