Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Photographic people
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:43:57 +0100

Hi,

I've never met him, but he does come across in some interviews as
rather arrogant sometimes. But sometimes he comes across as very
sensitive. Same as the rest of us, I suppose - inconsistent. Have you
read Russell Miller's description of HCB's reaction to Martin Parr
being elected to Magnum? Volcanic.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com