Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: what put you over the top?
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:39:16 +0200

Henry Posner writes:

> FWIW, the JoyCam produces somewhat larger
> and somewhat better images.

I should hope so ... it's hard to imagine anything worse than what the i-Zone
produced.  Even the eight-year-old recipients of the cameras were quite visibly
disappointed.  I don't plan to give Polaroid a second chance.

Too bad there's no "i-Leica" (has a nice sound to it, doesn't it?), although I
doubt that I could afford to give a $1300 i-Leica (used, mint condition) to an
eight-year-old.  Then again, he _would_ be able to pass it on to his
grandchildren.