Subject: Re: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:04:38 -0400

At 12:39 AM 7/13/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Marie keeps talking about getting a bat house to add to our backyard
>along with all the bird feeders and bird houses, but we haven't gotten
>one
>yet. If you should try this, drop us an email and let us know how it
>worked on the mosquitoes.
>
>Bruce (who's really not kidding, and happy to be able to contribute
>something. :-)

We have bats!  Evidently this neighborhood is like a gourmet banquet for
bats.  They swoop through our back yard every night, but can't keep up with
the mosquito population. The Mosquito Magnet should be here next
week.  I'll let you know how it works.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com