Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Bokeh'm somebody, naw nuke it! ;-)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:01:38 -0700

I had a Bokeh moment of sorts today. As I was waiting for a car part, I
took the time out to clean the viewing lens of a Rollei. I inadvertently
turned the center element around in the process of reassembly. When I
looked through the finder, I realized my mistake. The image quality from
the diffusion was enough to pique my interest. I'm tempted to get a
lowly Summitar and experiment with turning around an element at a time
to see what I get.

Slobodan Dimitrov