Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "Folks"
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:40:54 -0400

on 7/12/01 9:10 PM, Marc James Small at msmall@roanoke.infi.net wrote:

> Robert
>
> You MUST be a newcomer here.  For the past six years, WHENEVER someone
> mentions politics, there is an explosion.  Some of those doing so HAVE been
> wonderful contributers to this List, such as Oddmund and Eric Welch.  But
> we simply have adopted a rule here that politics are not to be discussed in
> this meeting of congenial souls.  And so be it.  Henry transgressed a rule
> that he was unaware existed -- and of which you, apparently, were also
> unaware.

rotflamao

this must be some OTHER Marc James Small than the one who got DAMNED uppity
about draft dodgers was it, erm, 48 hours ago!

who would have thought there were TWO guys with that sig?

:)

Marc, you made me laugh out loud for the second time in a week. Hope you
don't mind!

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com