Subject: Re: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:14:53 -0400

At 05:31 PM 7/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
>throw something on the BBQ, kick back, cool off and watch the lawn sprinkler

I will do this as soon as the Mosquito Magnet that I have ordered
arrives.  In the meantime, I am being held hostage in my house by tiny,
biting bugs - no, not the LUG variety.  Those  can be eliminated with the
"trash" button.  The outside variety are more expensive to eliminate and
are preventing any outside activity, including Leica photography.  I hope
this thing works.  It costs as much as a used Leica lens!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com