Subject: [Leica] Where we post from
From: "Juan J. Buhler" <jbuhler@pdi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

Funny how when a thread like this appears, people who haven't posted
much if at all start to participate, uh?

I'm posting from Palo Alto, California, where I work as a computer
animator for PDI, which may or may not endorse whatever I say
here, which isn't much anyway.

I was born in Argentina, in a small town south of Buenos Aires, and
then lived in Buenos Aires for about seven years, until I was able to
cowardly escape (love Argentina and BsAs dearly though.)

I shoot with Pentax, usually an MX, and not long ago got a black
classic M6, after a friend contaminated me by lending me his M3. I
haven't any Leica lenses for it yet, so I'm so far shooting with a few
Jupiters. As soon as I make my mind about spending $600 on a 50mm f2
lens, I'll get a Summicron of that focal length.

 Juan J. Buhler | Sr. FX Animator @ PDI | Photos at http://www.jbuhler.com