Subject: [Leica] lets spread the rage out evenly....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:43:51 -0400 (EDT)

>I personally think Henry should loose the advertising completely and just
>participate as a normal HUGger and a LUGger rather than a representative
>of B&H. I think he is way out of line. Both advertising and claiming
>anonymity in the same breath. Constant advertising alone is a no no on
>these lists.

what has this guy done to get this raft of ugly attention? did i miss
some post where he admitted to being a pedophile and leaving the bodies
of gutted prostitutes in dumpsters? i was pretty sure he
said that his .sig file is added by his employer and he has no choice over
what it says. is this how we welcome new subscribers to the LUG? i hope
he's not judging the tenor of this group as a whole from these few
excoriating posts. i'd like to apoligise on behalf of, well, i don't speak
for anybody but me, so it'll have to be on behalf of me, for the rancid
treatment he's gotten during his first few days on this list.

spending 10 minutes on the lug archive, i found some other other sig files
with employers names on them. i'm attaching some of them here in case
anybody wants to contact them and ask them not to subtly spam the list.

THEN i did a serch for the words "not my employer" and came up with 127
matches -- some of these nefarious crooks no doubt are trying to distince
their opinions from that of their employers. i'll leave you all to look
them up yrselves.

now that that's taken care of -- so here's my leica story -- hopefully
getting over my 50mm phobia i found some models yesterday and shot some
pix for the school brochure, it was work stuff, but at least it was
shooting -- i found i was enjoying it, though after a while i switched to
the 85, opened up to 2.8 and shot at 1000 second. will drag the film off
to the lab today, but hopefully i'll get some nice DOF from both the 50
and the 85. it was a pleasure using the m3 with both these lenses after
previously using only the m6 at .72.... anyway. enough of that. here's
some sig files:

>Leica Camera AG
>Marketing Communication
>http://www.leica-camera.com/