Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PX K-25
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:38:50 -0500

Bill Lawlor said:

<Tom, My uncle served in Heidelberg in 1955/56. I inherited a box of slides
he shot with his new PX Retina. The Kodachromes are beautiful, the
Ektachromes are faded beyond recognition. I plan to scan the best and print
for the family archives.>

Bill, this says it all about the longevity or archival quality of Kodachrome
25.

It really is ashamed that Kodak is discontinuing it.

I was on Kodak's site yesterday, and I noticed that the Kodachrome 200 page
also had a notice that it was being discontinued as well. However, there was
no such notice on the Kodachrome 25 page. Makes me wonder if they posted
this to the wrong page on their website.

Has anyone heard if the 64 and 200 Kodachrome is being discontinued also?

Tom Henson