Subject: Re: [Leica] Change of screen name
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:26:14 -0500

Out here where we have to use hoot-owls for hens cause we're
so far from civilization, AOL has proven to be the most
reliable ISP.  I've tried several, but my compelling reason
to keep them is that I have been able to keep the same email
address sonc@aol.com now for eight years.

The SonC@sonc.com is forwarded from my web hosting service
to the university server, and I use Outlook Express to visit
with all you folks with text only.

 Now you know all my secrets.  Not only am I an AOL member,
but I use Outlook Express, AND Photoshop on a PC.

I do, however, not own any Nikons, and only one Canon, the
Kyle Cassidy-approved Canon QL17.  :>D

Regards,

SonC
http://www.SonC.com

> The problem is likely to be that most people who cannot
send plain-text
> mail
> because they are AOL 6 users are probably AOL users
because they are not
> computer experts, and it takes a certain amount of
sophistication to set