Subject: [Leica] Change of screen name
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:58:12 EDT

I have found that I can send plain text mail through AOL by using their on-line email facility on their web page so I am reverting back to them for my LUG postings to see how it works. Therefore 'gerrywalden@cwcom.net' will be replaced by 'gwpics@aol.com' for the forseeable future. if anybody notices any problems I would be grateful if they could let me know.

Thanks

gerry