Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:35:18 -0700

Tom:

Mannheim, Turley Barracks, 1971-1973. Don't feel too embarrassed with
that PX Cxxxn, I got one myself at that time. I'd go to the PX in
Frankfurt and would just moon over that M5 on the back shelf. It cost
$600, or so, PX dollars then, which was a lot, and I mean a lot of
money.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)