Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: Phil Marcus <pmarcus@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:22:46 -0500

And who appointed you God, Marc?  I have a lot of friends, some went to war,
some avoided it.  In case you haven't heard, the war is over, and has been
for many years.  That goes for both the Civil War as well as the one I think
you're referring to .

I've lurked on this list for a long time, and during that period I've seen
you chase off several good-intentioned folks who expressed an opinion that
you couldn't live with. Take your pedantry, keep your off-topic opinions to
yourself, sit down and shut up for a change.

Phil Marcus

P.S. And I voted for Bill twice - and it isn't your concern <or> problem.