Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M and Pentax
From: "David Kieltyka" <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:25:36 -0400

Juan J. Buhler <> wrote:

> I think you'll find that a Leica M is a great complement to a
> Pentax SLR. The only problem is that the focusing ring goes
> in the wrong direction...
> Anyone else here using older manual Pentaxes alongside
> their Leica Ms?

Yup, I have a KX and a handful of lenses including a recently acquired 50
f/1.2. The focusing direction doesn't bother me too Zeiss RF
lenses are also Wrong-Way Corrigans. <g>

(For a brief bio of Wrong-Way Corrigan see

- -Dave-

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <> (Re: [Leica] Leica M and Pentax)