Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter loudness
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:41:39 -0400

I don't care what anybody says - The M3 was THE quintessential Leica in
terms of build quality, smoothness of operation, quiet, etc. Not that
there's anything wrong with the M2 - or the cameras to follow...The M6,
by modern standards, is still a Rolls Royce....but by Leica standards,
they just aren't making them the way they used to....

B. D.

Oh...Yes, the Bessa R is noisier than the M6, but it is still damn
quiet.....