Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:48:00 +0200

Herrliberg, Switzerland, a small town on the shore of Lake Zurich, about 12 km from
the city of Zurich. Before that, Overijse, Belgium, just south of Brussels, before
that, Lawrenceville, NJ (near Princeton), and before that, Tampa, FL and
Gainesville, FL (home of the University of Florida, a place where we want to have a
university that our football team can be proud of). And before that, Århus, Denmark,
the place where I grew up and still my favorite place in the world...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland