Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

It's interesting to read all these posts about where LUGgers live and
from whence they originate.

I was born in Wolverhampton, England in 1945 and have lived in
Wolverhampton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Hayes, Rugby and Reading. In 1976,
I emigrated to Sydney, Australia and lived there until October 1990. I
then moved with my job to Jakarta, Indonesia, where I still reside.
Indonesian is an easy language to learn and I speak it fluently.

Regards,

=====
Ray