Subject: RE:Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:35:14 +0200

I am in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain where I came more than forty years ago
for becoming a lawyer and a aconomist and where I found my wife and founded
my family. After many years of working in the local steel plant, I am
retired. For me photography is not a work but a pleasure. I live in this
small and beautifull country where some few fanatics have produced  a lot of
violence. Just some of you come here, please count on my help.

Kind regards

Félix