Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: eric.calderwood@bt.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:56:52 +0100

Eric Calderwood

Liverpool , England  47 yrs so far ( all my life ).
I live with my wife and two daughters ( 6 and 9 -
going on 26 and 29 ) about 6 miles south east
of the city centre in an area called Childwall.

I work for BT ( British Telecom, and have done for the
past 30 years ) , on the business side of the city centre
close to the river Mersey ( now apparently cleaned
up enough , that you do not automatically get your
stomach pumped should you fall in !!!! ).

Regards to all
Eric