Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:11:09 +0100

I post from a village north of London in England named Brookmans Park, and I
work in the centre of London.  I spent three years in my mid-twenties living
in Larkspur, just over the bay
from San Francisco, and one year in Boston (mainly eating lobster and
drinking Old Ezra Brooks or Old Grandad).

Now at 42 I live with my wife and three daughters and am the joint MD of a
computer software and services company.  I do most of my photography at the
weekends, including the odd events and commissions for family or friends.

Use Leica M6 (35 ASPH, 50 Cron, 50 Noct and 90 AA), Hasselblad 503CW (80CFE
and 180 Sonnar) and Contax N1 (24-85 VS and 70-300 VS).

Simon

Replies: Reply from "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)
Message from Guy Bennett <2bennett@wanadoo.fr> (RE: [Leica] Where We Post From)