Subject: Re: [Leica] Where I'm from
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:33:37 +0800

I spent my teenage years in the New Jersey pine barrens and hung out at
the Jersey Shore hitting the pinball machines every night.  I can still
smell the lemonade and Italian Sausages from Hong Kong where I work and
live now.  Tom, give my regards to the Toms River Diner and have a Blue
Plate Special on me!

Bests,
Ray Tai

Message from "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net> (Re: [Leica] Where I'm from)