Subject: [Leica] Who am I ? (was: Where We Post From)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 02:51:33 EDT

I wright from the center of France , the City of Bourges .
The area is not one of the most beautifull places I've seen ,
so I'm not cemented to it .
At the begining of August , I will have moved to the city of
Metz , in the north east , close to the German border , and
also close to lower German prices :)
I was born at the Belgium border ( Longwy ) but spent most
of my young life in South Africa , in Vanderbiljpark , area of
JoBurg.
My father had a job in a steel company there .
Now I work in the French Air Force . I've spent my first decade
in the Air Force working in Africa on tactical radars , the second
decade on Awacs ; I'm going back on tactical radars for what I
suppose will be the last decade !
I'm Leica powered since 1984 ( first M6 and 35 Sum bought with
cash earned from Africa work ) and I'm 38 .
I'm married and have 3 daughters ( it's hard sometimes .......)
I spend most of my extra $ in Leica and Drag Racing .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz