Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 19:44:00 -0500

i'm in birmingham, alabama, where i've lived since i started
birmingham-southern college (www.bsc.edu) in 1993.  i graduated in 1998
with a double major in english and history.  i grew up in athens, alabama,
a town of about 25,000 near the tennessee-bamalama border.

here in birmingham we're between labs right now.  our big lab closed
recently, so things are getting spread out among several smaller labs.

our best photo store is cameras brookwood (www.camerasbrookwood.com), where
i work as lead printer on a fuji frontier minilab.  so i'm a tad biased.

i have a brand new m6 and 50mm summicron, which i've hardly used because
i've been so dadgum busy.

i'm a tad surprised at how many LUGgers there are in the south.  sometime
we should plan a meet at the high museum in atlanta or something like that.

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)