Subject: Re: [Leica] .58VF & 90mm
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:57:08 -0400 (EDT)

Something you might also consider is the focusing twist - I have found
that on low-mag finders, the less twist a lens takes to go from 1m to
infinity the faster focusing is.  I think that part of it is that if the
twist is too slow, you agonize about trying to line up the spot perfectly.
With a lens that "snaps" in, I find that I get a lot more shots.  With a
90/2.8 you can get away with it.