Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 19:46:10 -0300

I'm posting from one of the last Ends of the World, not only geographically
but forgotten by God's hand: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I've been for the whole of my 47 years but actually making plans to visit NY
for more than a couple of years...we'll see. This is a plan that would take
me more than a year to leave this 50% paradise country and 50% a hell.
Having known almost all of the first 50% marvels and tired of the other half
would like to make my life sweeter and feel how could I develop myself at
one of the centers of the world. So, if some NY Lugger is willing to be
bothered by a Third World Leica gaucho ...I'll make his/her willing become
reality.

I was about the idea to disembark there to work in a photo digital bureau
service. Maybe, hi-res scanning, Iris printing or so...we'll see.

Pablo