Subject: [Leica] 21-24-28mm Viewfinder
From: "Kenneth T. Lassiter" <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:38:15 -0400

On Friday, I picked up the new 21-24-28mm viewfinder at Central
Camera in Chicago.  I was surprised to see one in stock.  It
seems solidly built.  It is definitely bigger than the
brightline VF.  I miss the white lines outlining the view.  It
zooms from 21 to 24 to 28mm views.  It is clear and bright.  I
like that it is angled to the left so the VF is directly over
the lens and there is no parallax side to side, just up and
down.  With the VF in its case, it is the size of a 50mm
Summilux lens, much bigger than the brightline VF in its case.
But it is better than carrying around 2 or 3 VFs.

The view for 28mm seems to match the frame in my 0.72 M6.  I
have not used it yet since I don't have replacements for my 28mm
or 21mm lenses that were stolen in France.

More later after I get to use it some.

Ken Lassiter