Subject: [Leica] dr. blacktape corrupts the minds of youth!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

judge hathorn, i put before you the young Michael E. Berube, leica user,
through and through. a plesant fellow, who just a few days ago, was
BEWITCHED! yes i tell you, first he began to foam at the mouth, his body
seized, became as iron! he floated in the air before a dozen witnesses,
all the while screaming, screaming screaming! and his testimony is
incontrovertable:

>only system that allows compatibly with all the same lenses between all
>manual (FM2n/3a), AF (F100...thanks BD) and digital bodies (Fuji S1) that
>I am aware of is Nikon, so that was my eventual choice.

esteemed judges, i put before you, Dr. Blacktape IS A WITCH!

there can be only one penalty, seize his leicas and redistribute them! (to
me).

kc

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] DR BLACKTAPE PLEADS....)
Reply from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] DR BLACKTAPE PLEADS....)