Subject: Re: [Leica] developers
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:11:59 -0400 (EDT)

i just mixed me up a package of xtol.  it seems to have a strong following
on this group.  i'm going to try it out on D100 tonite or tomorrow nite.

i don't know about you guys, but just mixing up the developer and fixer
made me feel so wonderful, so *analog*; a feeling that almost never
strikes me while sitting before a computer--and i work with computers :-(

thanks to everyone for the inspiration and advice.  if i get anything nice,
i'll throw up scans on my site.

- -rei