Subject: [Leica] Re: Lurker uncovered!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 09:01:26 -0400

Welcome to the LTM subgroup! There are many of us here who use a IIIc or
IIIf or other LTM.

Canon and Russian lenses can be used directly on your IIIc. The
"appropriate adapter" you refer to is used to mount these and LTM Leica
lenses on M bodies.

Enjoy the IIIc. They are a lot of fun to use.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>