Subject: [Leica] Re: Acros Neopan 100
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:51:08 -0500

Sorry! Searched my own LUG archives and found it at
http://www.fujifilm.co.jp/bw/img/ds_ti_pdf/af3-095e.pdf
Interesting that there's not a link at the Fuji USA website. It appears it's
only at the Fuji Japan site. Speaking of which, I'll be in Tokyo and Sapporo
(mostly Sapporo) the last two weeks in July. Any Luggers in either city.

Dave